3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Roll 10cm x 10cm
· Waterproof, transparent film allows for effective oxygen-vapour exchange while helping protect against external contaminants. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
· Rolls can be easily cut to desired shape or size.
· Conforms to body contours and flexes with patient movement without stress on skin for improved patient comfort.
· Can be used for protection of at-risk skin from friction and body fluids, as a waterproof fixation of primary dressings, and for fixation of medical devices or infusion tubing.
This non-sterile roll version of 3M(tm) Tegaderm(tm) Transparent Film Dressing provides all the benefits of surgical tape while providing a waterproof, bacterial and viral barrier. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
· Clean, closed surgical incisions
· Abrasions, skin tears, blisters
· Skin graft donor sites
· Superficial partial thickness burns
· Stage I or II pressure ulcers
· Autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment
· Protective eye coverings
· Post tattoo application and removal